Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble

 
 
 
I enjoyed reading this book for the most part. I had never read a Colleen Coble book before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, though I think I recall hearing this author's name before in a positive light, which is why I chose this book to review in the first place. I found a lot of the book rather predictable for a "suspense" novel, though I guess in its defense it is classified as "Fiction/Christian/Romance" so that was tagged correctly.
 
 
This book is about Libby who longs for a family of her own and finds out that she has just inherited a house from a father that she thought had died when she was five. No sooner does she find out she has a family, her business partner gets kidnapped and she is the one that the authorities think did it. She ends up trying to find her kidnapped business partner with the aid of one other person in the town, so she can clear her name.
 
While I read this quickly and was looking forward to finding out the mystery, it wasn't much of a mystery. I'm not saying this book wasn't enjoyable. If you are looking for a book that takes your mind off of things then this book will do the trick.
 
 
I received this book in exchange for an honest review through the BookSneeze program, I was under no obligation to give it a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment